- Duration – 1/2 day
- Max Numbers – n/a
- Cost – €90 per person
- Legislation Governing Working at Heights
- Distinction Between Fall Arrest, Fall Restraint and Work Positioning
- Fall Factors, Loads and Forces
- Suitability and Selection of Different Systems
- Examination, Care and Maintenance of Equipment
- Practical Wearing of Fall Arrest Equipment etc.
- Practical Usage of Fall Arrest Equipment etc.
- After Use Care and maintenance of Equipment etc.
Who should Attend
Individuals who intend to work at height.
Cert & Assessment
MCQ theory assessment and practical demonstration of fitting and inspecting the personal fall protection equipment.