- Duration – 4 days
- Max Numbers – 20
- Cost: €550 per person
- Health and Safety Authority and their role
- Preparing for work
- General management of the site, workers and contractors including for example:
– the importance of method statements
– the use of permits to work.
- The importance of managing environmental aspects and impacts related to construction projects
- Principles underpinning effective construction design and management
- The key issues and control of working at height including for example:
– plans and risk assessments
– roofs and fragile surfaces
– working platforms and ladders
– management, use and stability of scaffolds
– fall arrest and suspension equipment.
- Site requirements for the welfare of construction workers on site
Learning Out comes ( What you can do after)
After this course site managers will have a comprehensive understanding of:
- The Law
- Managing of a safe site from start to finish
- Identifying risks and controlling them
- Compiling risk assessments
- Compiling Method Statements
- Duties of Employers
- Duties of Employees
- Hierarchy of controls
Safety Management courses such as the Safety, Health and Environment for Construction site Managers can be delivered on site at your premises, please contact call us at ASafe headquarters to make a booking.
Who should Attend
Anyone who oversees or manages safety, health and environmental risks associated with construction activities. Remember, it is your responsibility to provide your staff with the training to ensure your site is fully compliant with safety, health and environmental regulations.
Cert & Assessment
IOSH Certificate through Complete Training. A theory test will be had for 60 mins at the end of this course, an assignment is also asked to be completed.