Your Safety Partner
ASafe Solutions provide safety advisors for construction projects. EHS advisor cover can be provided as needs require, from one day a week up to full time, five day cover.
Where ASafe is involved in a full time safety role to manage the safety of a project, the advisor involved will also be regularly audited and assisted by ASafe management. A senior member of the ASafe team will visit site periodically once to review our Safety Advisor and ensure a high quality safety service.
Our safety advisor will ensure that all procedures on your site are in order and in accordance with all current legislation and Codes of Practice including
- Maintenance of all EHS records on site
- Carrying out induction training for all employees, subcontractors and visitors
- Monitoring subcontractor activities to ensure compliance with site safety rules
- Coordinating any training requirements
- Conduction of weekly toolbox talks and site audits